MT5000 Meiji Techno Upright Biological Microscope
- Meiji Techno (Japan) MT5000 series Upright Biological Lab Microscope
- Binocular/ Trincoular Head
- Choose LED or Halogen illumination at no extra cost
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x obj lenses are included, optional: 2.5x, 20x, 60x
- All new and improved U.Plan optics, Infinity Corrected Optical System
- Fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio.
- Perfect for day-to-day use in vet and doctor's offices as well as laboratories and universities.
Meiji Techno's laboratory grade upright microscope line is the new and cost-effective MT5000 Series Biological Microscopes. The MT5000 Series employs all new and improved U.Plan optics. Meiji Techno's ICOS™ (Infinity Corrected Optical System) makes the study of mounted specimens fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio. The MT5000 Series features include:MT5210H biological research microscope
- Computer Aided Design
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf viewing heads
- Your choice and preference in illumination, halogen or LED
- Brightfield, darkfield and phase contrast observation modes
- Available with motorized stage and focus drive
- Optional Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head Available
MT5000 Meiji Techno Upright Biological Microscope
The MT5000 features all new infinity corrected U.Plan optics, F.N.22 super widefield eyepieces and your choice of LED Illumination or true Koehler 30W halogen illumination. The MT5000 Series is also perfect for day-to-day use in vet and doctor's offices as well as laboratories and universities
Models to Select
The Meiji MT5000 series biological microscopes include the infinity corrected optical system and high quality U. Plan objectives.
- Objective Lenses: DIN Infinity Corrected Optical System (ICOS) U. Plan brightfield 4x, 10x, s40x and s100x oil mounted in smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted, quintuple nosepiece.
- Viewing Head: Siedentopf-type binocular head or trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30° with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm - 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. (100% to eyetubes or 80% to phototube & 20% to the eyetube.) The optional Ergonomic Viewing Head has the inclination adjustable from 10-50° to fit any size user.
- Eyepieces: 10x Super Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N.22 are standard, and 15x and 20x eyepieces are available as an option. Also avilable - Super Widefield High Eyepoint 10x focusable eyepiece (accepts 25mm reticles).
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Ceramic coated right-handed (left-handed available), flat top stage 191mm x 126mm with travel: 100mm(X) x 100mm(Y). Stage has ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls.
- Illumination: Powerful white LED or 30 watt Halogen Koehler Illumination provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
- Light Focusing: Abbe 1.25 NA Condenser with iris diaphragm in quick change dovetail mount.
Size & Weight:
- Binocular - 390mm (15.6") D x 410 (16.1") H x 210mm (8.3") W, 8kg (17.6 lbs).
- Trinocular - 390mm (15.6") D x 465 (18.3") H x 210mm (8.3") W, 8.7kg (19.2 lbs).
- Warranty: Meiji Techno warrants this product against defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the instrument from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. Electrical warranty is 90 days.
Model MA815 is the Siedentopf-type binocular head and Model MA816 is the trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30 degrees with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm - 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. (100% to eyetubes or 80% to phototube & 20% to the eyetube.) The optional Ergonomic Viewing Head has the inclination adjustable from 10 to 50 degrees to fit any size user.
Siedentopf type binocular head. 30 degree inclination, 30.0mm ø eyetubes. (MT5200L, MT5200H, MT5210H)
Siedentopf type trinocular head. 30 degree inclination, 30.0mm ø eyetubes. (MT5300L, MT5300H, MT5310H)
Siedentopf type Ergonomic binocular head. 10 - 50 degree adjustable inclination, 30.0mm ø eyetubes. (optional) (Fits all MT5000 Series Models)
Ceramic coated left or right-handed, flat top stage 191mm x 140mm with travel: 80mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls.
New design Abbe 1.25 NA Condenser with iris diaphragm in dovetail mount.
Powerful white LED or 30 watt halogen illumination provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
Meiji Techno offers a broad range of digital video cameras like the 2MP CCD camera, which offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology. With the included software, one can preview and capture still shots and images to a PC or Mac with USB port.