BMSF1000 Epi-Fluorescent-Polarizing 3D Slide Scanner
All-imaging methods are possible: brightfield, darkfield, polarized, epi-fluor and DIC
Reflected and transmitted lights
Sharp and uniform fluorescent imaging with LED illumination
Super high resolution of 10nm at Z direction over 30mm stroke
Automated XY stage with 0.1um resolution over 100x100mm travel range
· All-imaging methods are possible: brightfield, darkfield, polarized, epi-fluor and DIC
· Reflected and transmitted lights
· Sharp and uniform fluorescent imaging with LED illumination
· Super high resolution of 10nm at Z direction over 30mm stroke
· Automated XY stage with 0.1um resolution over 100x100mm travel range
- Comfortable Eyepiece
- In order to reduce eyestrain, the HRM-300 eyepieces have an extra wide 25mm field number (F.N.).
The 20°angledhead provides a comfortable viewing position. In addition, the prism is designed to minimize
the optical loss.
- Superior Optical Performance
- Optic System is designed to accommodate up to 6° stage. And they allow for a great
diversity of sample applications from a Wafer Holder to a Glass Plate for transmitted observation.
- Z-Axis Control Pad
- To help check the height at a glance, a display window is positioned at the front.
8 speed settings for controlling z-axis movement allows for precise and quick focusing.
In addition, an emergency stop button helps protectsamples from unexpected situations.
- ME Function
- The current working magnification is displayed automatically and the auto-calibrated
value is measured through Panasis S/W.
- Constant Brightness of IL
- The working efficiency is increased by providing optimized constant lighting brightness
to the images - even if the observation magnifications are changed during the operation of the microscope.
- ECO Function
When an operator is absent temporarily from the work, the auto-power saving mode is enabled
protecting your samples from the heat of the illuminator, energy is saved and the lamp lifetime is extended.
(The sleep mode time is adjustable with Panasis S/W)
Automatic XY stage
Customizable Optics and Lighting System
Transmitted Light System and Condenser
ND6, ND25 and LB filters are built in for the observation of samples via transmitted light.
A variety of condensers are provided, allowing the best possible image clarity for the intended application.
Reflected Light Illuminator (Optional)
The reflected light illuminator provides a variety of observation methods such as BF (bright field), BF/DF (dark field) or DIC (Differential Interference Contrast) to meet all researchers’ needs for mineralogy/gem/metallurgy slide samples.
Combined Switch for BF/DF and ND Filter (Optional)
With the BF/DF converter switch on the front, it is easier to change observation modes as well as the interlocking ND filter, protecting observers’ eyes against dramatic changes of brightness.
A Set of Polarizer and Analyser Filters (Optional)
A combined polarizer and analyzer filter set helps you to switch from the DIC/POL to other observation modes quickly and easily.
Optimum DIC provides the highest image quality (Optional)
Using a DIC slider with a single prism, Huvitz Nomarski DIC observation mode offers easy switching to other observation modes and facilitates observations on any range of magnifications because the position of the DICprismisnot changed.
With Innovative Design, the HRM-300A Provides Clear and Accurate Results
Simple acquisition of 3D images is achievable through Z-axis control. Accurate 3D measurements and analyses are provided by capturing 2D images combined with software analysis. The control pad helps with quick and accurate adjustment of the focus.
Amazing results generated through the use of a highly accurate, user-friendly 3D Profiling System
The Z-axis Autofocus helps with simple acquisition of 2D images with samples of varying focal depths.
Z-axis Module Specifications
Convenient Control Pad
To help check the height at a glance, a display window is positioned at the front. 8 speed settings for controlling z-axis movement allows for precise and quick focusing. In addition, a big emergency stop button is also placed on the front to immediately protect samples from unexpected situations.
Powerful, stable and convenient measurement and analysis software suitable for all user environments
Advanced Panasis Software
Panasis ST, is optimized to work smoothly and smartly with Huvitz Microscope HRM-300 series. It is professional software applicable to the microscopy research and inspection environments. In addition, working efficiency and stability are improved by the 3 Way Solution. A 3 Way Solution Device Auto On/Off Alarm/ One-Push Backup and Recovery/Remote Network Costumer Service Support
Fast and Convenient Live Multi-Focus and Auto-Focus
All the images, which have each different depth of focus, can be composed into a fully-focused image in real time by adjusting the focus through the height of sample using the Z-axis controller so that all the fields can be seen clearly.
Realistic Live Tiling
Live Tiling is a useful function for you to obtain a wide panorama image composed of several images captured while moving X/Y-stage. You can tile the adjoining fields extending the microscope’s field of view in real time as you need.
Lusis Digital Camera is created to maximize the imaging reproduction faithfully to the original samples and enables the image quality be more improved. The default Lusis camera is suitable for BF imaging. For FL imaging, BIC-C30 a 3MP color sCMOS camera is suggessted.
Six-hole disc fluorescence unit. Maximum six fluorescence filters can be installed at the same time..
“”: Standard item (included), “ ‹”: Optional Item
HRM-300T HRM300R Optical System Infinity-Corrected Optical System Illumination Transmitted Reflected (optional) Base unit Focus
- Stroke range: 29.5 mm
- Coarse and Fine focusing knob
- Coarse: 17.7 mm/revolution
- Fine: 0.1 mm/revolution (1 µm scale)
- Upper limit stopper, Torque adjustment ring
- Integrated power supply for 12V 100W light adjustment.
- LED voltage indicator
- IL switch and ECO switch
Reflected Illumination BF/DF
- HR3-RLI: Kohler illumination system
- Brightfield / Darkfield, Normaski DIC, Polarized light
- HR3-RLIBI: Kohler illumination system
- Brightfield, Normaski DIC, Polarized light
Light source HM-LH100: 12V 100W halogen Transmitted Illumination
- Kohler illumination system
- Built-in filters (ND6, ND25, LB)
- Light source HM-LH100: 12V 100W halogen Condenser Abbe HR-ACD: N.A 1.20 - Long-working HR-LWCD: N.A 0.65 Stage 3X2 inch
- HR-ST3R: glass plate, specimen holder
- Size 180(W) X 160(D) mm
- Stroke 79(X) X 55(Y) mm
- HR-ST4R: metal plate, glass plate
- Size 210(W) X 170(D) mm
- Stroke 104(X) X 102(Y) mm
- HR-ST6X4R: metal plate, glass plate
- Size 299(W) X 193(D) mm
- Stroke 154(X) X 104(Y) mm
- HR-ST6R: metal plate, glass plate
- Size 300(W) X 280(D) mm
- Stroke 153(X) X 153(Y) mm
Observation Tube Trinocular HM-WETR: Erect type(F.N 25), Incline angle 20° Binocular HM-WEBI: Erect type(F.N 25), Incline angle 20° Eyepieces HM-EPA10X: 10X(F.N 25), Diopter adjustable Reticle Crosshair, X-micrometer, XY-micrometer, Grid Revolving Nosepiece BF/DF
- HM-D5BDRE: 5-position Nosepiece
- for Dark-field objective lens with DIC slot
- HM-D5RE: 5-position Nosepiece
- for Bright-field objective lens with DIC slot
Dimensions Approx. 246(W) X 572(D) X 514(H) mm Weight Approx. 19 kg
-3D Profile Module for HRM-300A
Mechanism High-resolution 5-phase stepping motor, Long cross-roller guide system Stroke Distance 30 mm Resolution 0.01 µm Repeatability 0.5 µm Max Speed 1.4 mm/sec Dimensions 240(W) X 157(D) X 202.5 (H) mm Weight 5 kg Load capacity 15 kg
Objective Lens Magnification Numerical Aperture WD(mm) Resolution(µm) PlanFluor EPI (Incldued) 5X 0.15 20 2.24 10X 0.30 11 1.12 20X 0.45 3 0.75 50X 0.80 1 0.42 100X 0.90 1 0.37 PlanFluor EPI-BD (Brightfield-Drakfield) 5X 0.15 20 2.24 10X 0.30 11 1.12 20X 0.45 3 0.75 50X 0.80 1 0.42 100X 0.90 1 0.37 LPlanFluor EPI (long working distance BF) lenses 20X 0.40 12.0 0.84 50X 0.50 10.6 0.67 100X 0.80 3.3 0.42 LPlanFluor EPI-BD 20X 0.40 12.0 0.84 50X 0.50 10.6 0.67 100X 0.80 3.3 0.42