BIM900FLK Inverted Fluorescent Microscope with Koehler Illuminatin
Inverted Fluorescence Microscope with Koehler, HBO,
BF/Ph/FL (Olympus Clone)
4x to 100x lenses to choose.
Custom-design Filters for Dapi/Hoechst, GFP, RFP, YFP, etc.
4-spot filtre slider
BIM900FLK laboratory inverted fluorescence microscope, designed for cell culture observation, to get details of cell growing process, internal spontaneous fluorescence phenomenon, living cell fluorescence transfection, protein transfer and etc.
With stable efficient performance, simple operating approach and complete accessories, BIM900 series inverted biological microscope is the best choice fr biomedical and teaching labs.
BIM900FL laboratory inverted fluorescence microscope, designed for observing cells and tissue cultures can be used to observe cell growth, tissue profile, internal structure etc. Assembled with professional fluorescent attachment, fluorescence effects are observable such as auto-fluorescence in vivo, cellular fluorescence transfections and protein transfers.
It can perform reflected fluorescence illumination with B, G filter blocks, with centering view field diaphragm and sliding filter preventing board. It has two filters of B and G included and several as opional. The B filter block includes excitation, dichroich, emitter modules and is suiatble for EGFP, FITC, Cy2, AlexaFluor 488, DIO, Fluo-4 fluorescence dyes.The G filter block includes exciter, dichroic, emitter modules and can be sued for fluorescence dyes of Texas Red, Texas Red-X, Cy3.5, MitoTracker Red.
- A high quality professional phase contrast tissue culture microscope!
- A research-grade inverted microscopy system!
- Nine brightfield magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 200X, 250X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 1000X & 1500X
- Six phase contrast magnification powers, 100X, 200X, 250X, 400X, 500X & 1000X
- Eight high quality bright field and phase contrast objectives
- Two pairs of high eye-point PLAN eyepieces
- Color corrected infinity optical system (CSIS)
- Gemel type of trinocular head, 45 degree inclined
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution
- Crystal clear sharp images
- Adopt 90-240V halogen illumination system
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Movable N.A. 0.3 condenser
- Adjustable phase center
- Above-stage condenser with moving and focusing knobs and swing-out filters
- Stage moving-stop mechanism to protect slides and objectives
- Diopter adjustment on ocular
- Top light house with filters
- Spare bulb, fuse and dust cover
- Extra large 3-D double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Coaxial coarse fine focusing with CA knob tension control
- 30watt Kohler halogen illumination system with variable brightness
- Dual side mounted focusing controls
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lenses
- All metal mechanical components
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with stain resistant enamel finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard
- Excellent five (5) year factory warranty
- Package: 2
- Package Dimension: 33"x27"x16" and 13"x8"x9"
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs
This is a brand new professional inverted fluorescence-phase contrast -brightfield microscope with Trinocular heda, Kohler illumination system and 3D mechanical stage.
It provides crispy sharp images and has advanced features. This model comes with color corrected infinity optical system (CSIS), a movable large working distance condenser (WD=72), 45 degree inclined trinocular head, high eye-point Plan eyepieces, infinity long working distance PLAN achromatic objectives and infinity long working distance PLAN phase contrast objectives. This microscope offers nine brightfield magnification powers, 40X, 100X, 200X, 250X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 1000X & 1500X, and six phase contrast settings, 100X, 200X, 250X, 400X, 500X & 1000X. Its 30 watt adopt Kohler illumination system was designed for 90-240V wide voltage power supplies. This fluorescence microscope is a perfect instrument for biological laboratory applications.