With built-in Koehler Illumination and a Quintuple Nosepiece as standard, the B3 series offers users a stable platform for professional microscopy. Available in Achromatic Super Contrast or full Plan optics, this popular Motic series offers something for everyone.
- 30° inclined Trinocular Siedentopf head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Light split 100:0/20:80
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55 and 75mm
- Revolving quintuple reverse-mounted nosepiece with positive click stops for precise magnification changes
- Plan Achromatic objectives, parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with upper limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Vertical travel range 27mm
- Focus tension adjustment prevents stage drift
- Large 140mm X 135mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 78 X 50mm. Sample clip can hold 2 slides.
- Rack & Pinion mounted, centrable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- 12V/20W Halogen Köhler illumination with intensity adjustment