For improved academic microscopy, Motic's 18 and 28 series offer a unique ergonomic shape as well as superior optics than the standard DIN objectives.
Available in different versions, including binocular, the 18 and 28 series offer a wide range at an affordable budget.
- 45° inclined Binocular head with diopter adjustment, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/18mm
- Reverse mounted, quadruple revolving nosepiece with positive click stops for precise magnification changes
- EA Achromatic objectives, parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25 and 40X/0.65 Spring
- Separate coarse and fine focusing system with upper limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Focus tension adjustment prevents stage drift
- Large 133mm x 136mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls
- Spiral mounted 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Rechargeable LED illumination with intensity adjustment