For improved academic microscopy, Motic's 18 and 28 series offer a unique ergonomic shape as well as superior optics than the standard DIN objectives.
Available in different versions, including binocular, the 18 and 28 series offer a wide range at an affordable budget.
- 45° inclined Monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepiece WF10X/18mm with built-in pointer
- Reverse mounted, quadruple revolving nosepiece with positive click stops for precise magnification changes
- EA Achromatic objectives, parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25 and 40X/.0.65 Spring
- Separate coarse and fine focusing system with upper limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Focus tension adjustment prevents stage drift
- Large 120mm x 125mm stage with locked-on spring stage clips
- Special built-in 0.65 N.A. condenser with iris diaphragm
- Rechargeable LED illumination with intensity adjustment